Whether you decide to pack up your cats and take them to work, or they invite themselves (permanently) into your home office, office cats are a popular and growing trend.
Here are a few reasons why it makes purr-fect sense to have an office cat:
2. They remind you that your briefcase is for them, not for your papers!
3. They will either answer your phone, or, walk all over it, disconnecting you! (CatBlogger: cat-provoked hang ups actually happened to me, how many times has that happened to you?)
4. They’ll write you reminders to (1) feed them, (2) play with them, (3) clean out the litter box and (4) anything else that comes to their (non) altruistic little minds.
5. If they could they would google all of the cat toys on the internet. and order 6 of each!
6. They remind you to take time for a power nap.
7. Before you know, it, your cat will totally take over your office. Make sure you train him on how to answer the phone and write memos.