- Find Patrick the Cat in our CatHaven Tree, pictured below
- Click here to place an order with us, any order store wide (no minimum).
- When you receive your email order confirmation, click Reply, and tell us where Patrick is located on the CatHaven Tree.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries posted by March 31, 2019.
- We’ll notify the winner via email on April 1, 2019.
Cats are intelligent, active creatures that need daily stimulation just like we do.
Help your cats to tackle boredom and keep undesirable behaviors to a minimum. Constant meowing, scratching furniture, and urinating outside the litter box are all behaviors that can be avoided with some simple solutions that will keep your feline companions entertained throughout the day.
- Put a well constructed multiple tiered cat tree next to your window that has a scratching surface such as sisal. They’ll happily gaze at birds, passing cars, and pedestrians. This is a simple activity that will occupy your cat for hours all year round.
- Turn on pleasant, easy going music or play a CD of nature sounds to soothe and comfort your pet when no one is home. Buy a cat sitter DVD with a continuous loop to entertain them.
- Satisfy your cat’s need to climb by creating safe pathways to the tops of bookshelves and other high places. If you have empty wall space, consider perch wall units that will accomplish this.
- Indulge the natural hunting instincts in your cat by hiding treats or dry kibble in your home. Use a kitty diner that will provide your cats with a stimulating activity. The challenging activity appeals to the natural love of hunting and will stimulate them mentally and physically. Change the locations frequently to keep things interesting.
- Give your cat new toys to sniff, play with, and explore. These might be anything from catnip toys, puzzle toys, teaser toys and tunnels. These are wise investments that will go a long way towards keeping your cat healthy and happy.
- Teach your cats to walk on a leash or provide a secure cat enclosure for the yard. This will enable your kitties to enjoy some of the perks of being outdoors without any of the risks associated with them roaming free outdoors.
- Treat your cat to quality one-on-one playtime and cuddle time as often as possible.
Your cats have a distinct personality just like you do, so why not try as many of these entertainment ideas as possible and stick to the ones they like best!
Thank you to EVERYONE who entered our Meow-o-ween Guess How Many Cat Toys Contest! (Be on the lookout for a special thank you offer email).
I guess no black cats crossed Donna M’s path this week, as she just won our contest. Congrats Donna!!! Donna guessed magic number 29 and that is exactly how many catnip toys are in the Meow-lo-ween jar. Enjoy your $50 shopping spree at MyThreeCats.com!
Congrats to Cindy M, we hope you’ll enjoy your new SMILE! Cats Tee! To our loyal subscribers, we invite you to stay tuned for upcoming giveaways and contests!
MyThreeCats.com wants to give away lots of (kitty) smiles!
Enter MyThreeCats.com’s Cat-TEE Giveaway right meow. All you need to do is click here to our Facebook page, find the MyThreeCats.com’s Cat-TEE Giveaway posting, and enter. You can also enter on our Blog, sign up using the Sign Up Email Form on the left side menu bar. Do it right meow, giveaway entries must be posted no later than Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The winner of the Smile! Cat Tee Shirt (one size fits all) will be posted here and on our Facebook page. This is a special cat tee that was designed by artist Stephanie Piro and appears to now be “off the market”.
All entries will also receive an email offer for a 15% discount on your next order at MyThreeCats.com. That should really make you smile!
Click here for complete Giveaway rules.