Cats are intelligent, active creatures that need daily stimulation just like we do.
Help your cats to tackle boredom and keep undesirable behaviors to a minimum. Constant meowing, scratching furniture, and urinating outside the litter box are all behaviors that can be avoided with some simple solutions that will keep your feline companions entertained throughout the day.
- Put a well constructed multiple tiered cat tree next to your window that has a scratching surface such as sisal. They’ll happily gaze at birds, passing cars, and pedestrians. This is a simple activity that will occupy your cat for hours all year round.
- Turn on pleasant, easy going music or play a CD of nature sounds to soothe and comfort your pet when no one is home. Buy a cat sitter DVD with a continuous loop to entertain them.
- Satisfy your cat’s need to climb by creating safe pathways to the tops of bookshelves and other high places. If you have empty wall space, consider perch wall units that will accomplish this.
- Indulge the natural hunting instincts in your cat by hiding treats or dry kibble in your home. Use a kitty diner that will provide your cats with a stimulating activity. The challenging activity appeals to the natural love of hunting and will stimulate them mentally and physically. Change the locations frequently to keep things interesting.
- Give your cat new toys to sniff, play with, and explore. These might be anything from catnip toys, puzzle toys, teaser toys and tunnels. These are wise investments that will go a long way towards keeping your cat healthy and happy.
- Teach your cats to walk on a leash or provide a secure cat enclosure for the yard. This will enable your kitties to enjoy some of the perks of being outdoors without any of the risks associated with them roaming free outdoors.
- Treat your cat to quality one-on-one playtime and cuddle time as often as possible.
Your cats have a distinct personality just like you do, so why not try as many of these entertainment ideas as possible and stick to the ones they like best!
MyThreeCats.com wants to give away lots of (kitty) smiles!
Enter MyThreeCats.com’s Cat-TEE Giveaway right meow. All you need to do is click here to our Facebook page, find the MyThreeCats.com’s Cat-TEE Giveaway posting, and enter. You can also enter on our Blog, sign up using the Sign Up Email Form on the left side menu bar. Do it right meow, giveaway entries must be posted no later than Sunday, August 26, 2018.
The winner of the Smile! Cat Tee Shirt (one size fits all) will be posted here and on our Facebook page. This is a special cat tee that was designed by artist Stephanie Piro and appears to now be “off the market”.
All entries will also receive an email offer for a 15% discount on your next order at MyThreeCats.com. That should really make you smile!
Click here for complete Giveaway rules.
Did you ever see cats looking like this? Cats love living in an ordered world, including how they arrange themselves spacially as they eat, sleep, meditate, and play. Oftentimes, two of my cats will perch themselves on the same living room window sill, facing each other in an identical pose, looking perfectly content with their arrangement and with the world in general.
We found a purrfect catnip toy for you that reflects your cats’ natural yin yang. Click here to view and enjoy some savings if you order 3 or more. Put some yin yang into your cats’ playtime!
Enter MyThreeCats.com’s Holiday Cat Photo Contest meow!!!! The most unique holiday cat photos, as judged by our panel of expurrrts, will win wonderful prizes! One lucky Grand Prize winner will receive a $100.00 gift certificate to shop at MyThreeCats.com, and two runners-up will each receive a $10.00 gift certificate, plus some freshly stuffed holiday catnip toys, ready to be shipped to your cat’s front door! And, just for entering, receive two FREE fresh catnip stocking toys when you place your order at MyThreeCats.com! Hurry, contest entries must be submitted by Monday, December 4, 2017. Click here for a full set of contest rules. Enter today, and Good luck!!!
Announcing a new, exciting way for you and your awesome cat to win a MyThreeCats.com
shopping spree – enter
our Fill in the Blank, Best Thing About My Cat Contest!
Enter right Meow to win a $50.00 MyThreeCats.com
shopping spree! Winner will be chosen by random drawing. To be eligible, please take the following three easy steps: (1) click to our Facebook
page; (2) find the campaign ad and enter your Fill in the Blank post; (3) click here
to our home page, scroll to the bottom and enter your email address at our Newsletter Sign up. The Winner must complete all three steps.
Hurry! Deadline for entry is midnight on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
The winning entry will be announced on our Blog and our Facebook sites on Thursday, September 7, 2017. Be on the look out as well for an email announcement!